|DIY Cube in a Jar|| |
This is not about speed, it's about having fun in solving.
Starting in 2017, I tried to set up a small website,
but I never managed to finish a first version in time.
That means that some parts are still incomplete, use at your own risk.
Most recent work...
Stickermod meets Bricks - Brickermod ,
Robot Cube Stand Gallery ,
The Megaminx/Kilominx Family .
- How I started cubing, and why I still do it today.
- The Megaminx/Kilominx Family
- Naming information and Maket Overview for the Megaminx/Kilominx Family.
- Cube Sizes
- The different physical sizes available.
- Different kinds of projects with twisty puzzles.
- Stickermod meets Bricks - Brickermod
- How to turn the useless "building Blocks" or "Color Bricks" Cubes into special items.
- The Fully Determined Cube
- A Fully Determined Cube with only 26 stickers of the same color, using six different shapes.
- Sequence Cubes - Numbers and Alphabets
- Cubes where placement and orientation are given by sequences like numbers or letters.
- The Domino Project
- Summary of The Domino Project, including the full description of The Domino Principle.
- The Domino Project - The Vintage Rubik's Domino
- An explanation of the original Rubik's Domino, along with a brief description how to build one
using current cuboids
- The Domino Project - Raising Domino to the Next Level: 3×3×3 Domino Cube
- How to interpret the Domino Principle, and apply it to a 3×3×3 Cube.
- The Domino Project - Yet another Level: The 4×4×4 Domino Cube
- How to apply the Domino Principle to a 4×4×4 Cube.
- Higher Order Cubes
- How to solve any higher order cube with only five additional algorithms.
- Shape and Color Modifications
- Description of various shape and color modifications of regular cubes.
- Gallery of my first fifty photos.
- Latest Pictures
- The lastest Pictures.
- Gallery TOC by Topics
- List of Gallery sections by Topic.